Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Satisfied

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

Luggage collection at the Long Beach terminal went smoothly and its transfer to our stateroom was timely.  There was a degree of organization in how passengers were lined up to reach the protection of the canopies outside the terminal building, and I am very happy that the rain held off until I was inside the building.  Passengers were processed at a good rate.

All the crew I encountered were friendly, helpful and efficient in doing their jobs.  Only compliments for them.

I was completely satisfied with my meals and the other food services.

While there there were various types of entertainment offered, many performers seemed to think that they were performing in a venue much, much larger.  I was limited to one event, a recent Mission Impossible movie.