Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

What a holiday retreat!

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

Great Ship, crew, at an unbelievable price, including airfare. The cruise was amazing and the shore excursions were well planed, professionally executed,  and we'll worth the time and money. I recommend this cruise for families, couples may want a different cruise, due to the amount after families attending this cruise. Was great for my family and was a welcome respite from the usual holiday grind. Great getaway!!! Also, Debra, my agent, was one of the most helpful people I have worked with in regards to customer satisfaction and helped me, at every turn.

Cruise Photos

Once ship was at speed the cavitation made the bunk beds screech and the sound often woke me. Couldn't identify so troubleshooting was impossible.
Not much of a selection for kids between 12 and 14. The programs were exclusively for kids age 5-11.
Interfered with our late dining schedule.

The balcony room is great for up to a family of 3 or less. I roomed that larger families, or families with teens, get an additional room or an ocean suite to accommodate. The room was often cramped with all of us, but the staff made it possible for us to coexist by cleaning and waiting on our needs.