Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

I was pleased with how fast we actually were able to board.  The stateroom was nice and well maintained.  I heard story's of smelling bathrooms after a few sailing.  For us there was no smell. Most everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful.  The dinning was pleasant, we had anytime dinning so there was a 15 to 30 minute wait.  Not that big of a deal. The Buffet dinning was good and very convenient   when trying to see the shows that are offered in the evenings.  We had a great time and will plan to sail again with Carnival.

I was pleased with the stateroom. Obstructed view was ok, however next time i will go with un-obstructed view.
The food was great and should be its on catagory. Drinks, I am a tea drinker so that was great, however is soda is your comfort drink. then plan to spend some cash. If fast food restraunts can give you a deal, I would think the cruise line could too. As for alchol not my cup of tea. I think a better drink package could be offered. However for me tea and lemaide was great.

I would suggest a large drinking cup with lid and straw as what is supplied is small. With your own cup you can carry it about the ship without having to do muliple refill trips. It was handy.