Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

great cruise but buyer beware

Sail Date: June 13, 2015

I and my 3 teenagers had a great time. The staff was very friendly, especially Savio, Rajiv... (really all of the food servers) and Exavier (who tended to our cabin). Our itinerary was changed because of Hurricane Carlos but this was our first cruise and we still had a great time. My only complaint was that I was told anything we spent on board would be deducted from my account "real time"; so that upon exiting the ship, the funds would have been taken out of the account and the balance settled. This information was inaccurate and the funds were not withdrawn until two days after returning which caused a little bit of chaos, as I had a special account set up for just this reason and had allocated a certain amount with to be withdrawn from that account. In essence, when you are told "real time deduction"... give it at least a week after debarking for your account to reflect what was really taken out...live and learn.

Cruise Photos

Xavier is awesome! He took care of all of our needs and was the right balance of personable and professional!
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California