The MIracle

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Miracle

i found the service extremely wonderful.  Everyone was cordial with a warm smile, some even knew our names. Suggy had our ice morning and nite - he knew our schedule and had our beds made when we left and when we returned for the evening.  Now that I'm not drinking as much as I did when i first started traveling I find the Cheers Card a wonderful idea (I recommended that after my first cruise - which was with the Royal)

Felt like i was watching a high school production

N/A