Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Wonderful get -a- way

Sail Date: March 28, 2015

My husband and I really needed to get away and be pampered and that is exactly what we got. It was wonderful. Waiters and dinners were really good. The stewards kept our room made up and at night turned down the bed and made a cute and different towel animal every night. They knew our names and greeted us every time they saw us. That was very nice. Very friendly. The entertainment was pretty good too! I was glad they had comedy shows for family because the adult version was nothing but swear words and I don't find that funny so I enjoyed the early shows. The only thing I was disappointed in was the price of photos. I bought the 16 X 20 canvas for $59 dollars and got an 8X10 for free and I didn't mind that but the rest of the 8X10's were $22 bucks each and I would have loved a few more pic but not for that price.

Children's Programs Didn't have kids but it seemed they had a lot of activities for them.
The ones we went to were enjoyable.
Nice and clean
Service and menu was wonderful
Loved the Balcony and view.
Very friendly and engaging
Pretty good except the late night comedy acts had such foul language.
Cabo glass bottom boat tour was ok and I heard a lot of different prices. I was charged $10 per person and that was fine. Don't pay anymore than that and don't buy the cheap silver because it tarnishes real fast. Mazatlan City tour was great and zip lining in Puerto Vallarta was awesome.