Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

WORST VACATION - DIRTY SHIP!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

This is my first time cruising and I will never book again with carnival. I WILL NEVER TAKE A CRUISE AGAIN. THE GUEST SERVICES ARE RUDE TO YOU IF YOU ARE NOT ABOVE 45 YEARS OLD. The hot tub is not \"hot\" the jet shot out warm water and the other holes sent out cold water. The staff lets practically any attire into the tub. It is very disgusting for people to walk in with a t-shirt they had just worn throughout the day and not shower before entering the hot tub. My significant other and I developed red spots and red patches shortly after the hot tub soak. I went to guest services to inform them the tub might be contaminated with dirt. They tell me \"No madam\, our hot tub REGULATIONS are very strict\, we follow the US regulations and clean them every day.\" I didn't ask her which country's regulation the hot tub is following I was simply trying to tell her the tub is dirty as of now because everyone in my room developed red patches all over. She kept repeated the same thing like a broken record. Thank goodness\, we were at port I went to buy my own relief remedies.
I WILL NOT TAKE ANOTHER CRUISE WITH CARNIVAL. THE FACILITIES ARE DIRTY. THE SAUNA WAS DISGUSTING TOO. EVERYONE SITS ON THE SURFACE WITHOUT A TOWEL AND/ OR BATHING SUIT. NO ONE REALLY CLEANS IT UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY. THE GUEST SERVICE ARE RUDE TO YOU\, THEY ROLL THEIR EYES AT YOU. I AM ON VACATION I DO NOT NEED ANYONE BEING RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO ME.

Pros: dining room staff\, room stewart and entertainment

Cons: guest services\, dirty hot tub\, pool and sauna

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

The ship was too small - explored it all in two days at sea
Great service at the dining hall\, never too long of a wait. IF YOU WANT FRIENDLY SERVICE THIS IS THE PLACE TO GET IT.
GUEST SERVICE PERSONNEL ARE RUDE. THEY CAN CARRY ON CONVERSATION WITH EACH OTHER WHILE YOU ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. THEY WILL ASK YOU WHAT YOU NEED AND THEN IGNORE YOU TILL THEY FINISHED WHAT WAS ASKED
GET TO THE SHOWS EARLY OR YOU WILL HAVE BAD SEATS OR WILL HAVE TO STAND