The most enjoyable cruise I've ever take

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I loved everything about this ship (except the decor of the dining room). It was the largest ship I've been on but easy to find whatever you wanted to locate with detailed maps outside both sets of elevators. All employees were helpful and friendly. The shows were exceptionally good. I LOVED THIS CRUISE!

Bear in mind when I rate my room that I traveled on a budget and still had a 5 star room!

Pros: I love the fantastic meals in the dining room and my room steward who went out of his way to provide my ever request with a smile. - nothing sexual just those items I left ashore

Cons: The dining room was decorated in purple grapes\, really?????

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!