A dream fulfilled!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Miracle
Cabin Type: Suite
The lay out of the ship was different from others\, but I liked it. The decor was overall nice\, though I could not figure out how the various names and themes fit together.

Really enjoyed the variety and flavors of the food. We also ate in the steak house for Father's Day\, and that was exceptional...we will be splurging on that again.

I love that once our room staff knew we liked ice\, it was always there\, and in the dining room our servers were the same...having our favorites ready.

This was the first time we have booked a suite. It was at the back of the ship which I really prefer\, and made it even better. Having the double sinks and a separate area for me to do my makeup made it comfortable for getting ready and felt decadent.

Pros: The beautiful views

Cons: The dining room decor

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!