Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A dream fulfilled!

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

The lay out of the ship was different from others\, but I liked it. The decor was overall nice\, though I could not figure out how the various names and themes fit together.

Pros: The beautiful views

Cons: The dining room decor

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Really enjoyed the variety and flavors of the food. We also ate in the steak house for Father's Day\, and that was exceptional...we will be splurging on that again.
This was the first time we have booked a suite. It was at the back of the ship which I really prefer\, and made it even better. Having the double sinks and a separate area for me to do my makeup made it comfortable for getting ready and felt decadent.
I love that once our room staff knew we liked ice\, it was always there\, and in the dining room our servers were the same...having our favorites ready.