A Nice Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: January 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Miracle
It all started in Long Beach\, We got there around 10am and its good we did there already was a ton of people there even though they say not to show up until the afternoon. Long Beach is very very messy compared to Miami\, but I had purchased Faster To The Fun or FTTF so i could get on early and have my room ready and bags early. We ended up boarding around noon and my room was ready even though the on board staff tried to keep me from going to it as i boarded. The bags well one of them showed up right away the other did not come until late night and it was my moms bag and she freaked out thinking they lost it because we checked them in together and we had FTTF( Carnival ended up refunding the program to my account). The food was Hit and Miss mostly Miss The ship needs a new cook\, the cabin steward was wonderful as well as the wait staff.

Ship needs food improvement\, The pizza was changed and is now gross!

The production shows are good.

As expected. Beware of bed bugs my mom got a bite and found one in the sheets running away

Pros: Hawaii

Cons: The 24 Hour Pizza was changed for the worse.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.