Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Dream cruise!

Sail Date: July 01, 2014

I was thrilled with the ship: it was clean and comfortable. The elevators were rapid and involved almost no waiting time.
In reading some of the other comments I can't believe we were on the same ship!
I must point out that the safety drill was serious and comprehensive. Although I feel there should be no smoking on board\, the muster went over that protocol. Nice emphasis on safety.

Pros: Ports of call and tremendous service on board

Cons: Pretty much nothing. Excursions could be a bit less expensive.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Just right. I don't like ships larger than this.
Dining was fun! We walked in when we wanted\, were treated like royalty and tried several unusual dishes---nice menus with perfect portions.
The shows were fun. I found the folksinger/storyteller from Sitka especially appropriate and fascinating.
The king of swing was wonderful. The live music was a treat and had everyone dancing and singing.
Fantastic! My husband and I slept like logs on the great mattress. The extended balcony was magical. Good use of space and storage--nice and quiet too.
I must say that the staff was wonderful: they called us by our first names! Even staff I didn't know! Bistra\, Kal\, Carlos and Penelope were particularly personable. They all seemed to understand that this was the trip of a lifetime for many of us. Oh! Alex at reception was very helpful. And Leny.
See above. Also i think the types of entertainment were just right for a cruise to alaska--people seemed very interested in alaska instead if partying.!