Not good, would not go on this cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: July 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Miracle
ship was nice\, clean\, staff in restraunts the best I have ever had on a carnival cruise\, the cruise director was excellent. Only had 4 shose for a 7 day cruise\, not acceptible to me.

The shows after dinner were good but that was the only thing there was. I was bored on this ship.

as stated above waiters and cruise director excellent\, other staff less\, the staff helping with the excersion in Juneau and Victora where the worst I have ever experienced. Not helpful. Send us up and down the floors to disembark\, no one out side ship to help with were to go just told to figure it out yourself.

Pros: Scenery

Cons: very limited ship activities. unable to sit by pool way to cold

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!