Horrible Carnival

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 01, 2014

Carnival Cruise is one of the most horrible cruise line to Alaska that I had an unfortunate first time experience.  First, Carnival Cruise was to Alaska with ports call Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and Victoria.  Then a few weeks later, Carnival sent an email stating that their Miracle Ship cannot go to Ketchikan, therefore, Carnival gave me an email for 25% off for future cruise.  At the board of the ship, Carnival has one of this ads that if I check with their sale prep when I am first day at sea and book future cruise, Carnival will give me a good price for future cruise.  I found the East Bahama cruise and booked the cruise with their good price and when I gave the 25% letter, the sale rep would not honor it. The guest service name Felicia was a rude person.  Her attitude was cold and mean when I asked about the custom form.  The cook argued with the guests regarding not enough food for the guests to eat after the came back from shore excursions.  The food menu was the same day after day for the past 7 days on board.  It was plain, old, stale and not at all nutritious and inviting.

Chinese food taste salty, stir fry vegetable looked stale and old or oily

chefs argued with guests about food

Don't spend a dime on this Carnival Cruise line!

Pike on your own
the glacier is cake with dirt. The color of the glacier is just a reflecting of lights
watching the 4th July parade
taking the tram up to the mountain
do the Burchard garden