Best Cruise yet!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2014
Ship: Carnival Miracle

This is the best cruise ever I have been on.  I would HIGHLY recommend it. As you know, Carnival has the reputation for a party cruise but this was far from it. It was just perfect and the price was great!!   Most of the crowd on this ship to Alaska were older which I liked.  The ship was beautiful too.  I do higly recommend this cruise.  The views were extremely beautiful and breath taking!!!

This was an awesome cabin but there were some noise at night from up above....but it didnt seem to bother us too much....we were so busy that we fell asleep like a baby every night!!
Breath taking
The best port in my opinion....loved the views
Nice....
I could have done with out this port.