Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Best Cruise yet!!

Sail Date: May 20, 2014

This is the best cruise ever I have been on.  I would HIGHLY recommend it. As you know, Carnival has the reputation for a party cruise but this was far from it. It was just perfect and the price was great!!   Most of the crowd on this ship to Alaska were older which I liked.  The ship was beautiful too.  I do higly recommend this cruise.  The views were extremely beautiful and breath taking!!!

Cruise Photos

This was an awesome cabin but there were some noise at night from up above....but it didnt seem to bother us too much....we were so busy that we fell asleep like a baby every night!!
Seattle, Washington
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Breath taking
Skagway, Alaska
The best port in my opinion....loved the views
Juneau, Alaska
Nice....
Victoria, British Columbia
I could have done with out this port.

1 Comment