Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska

Spectacular Trip with Great Weather

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

The overall experience was wonderful.
3 of the 4 excursions (Skagway, Juneau, Ketchiken) were great, except for Victoria.
The departure time from Ketichikan could have been delayed atleast by an hour, we took the Misty Ford and Wilderness Quest and barely had time to return to ship.
Victoria we visited Butchart garden which was an absolute wate of time and money. Spent most of the time in the bus looking out in to the dark

Pros: The overall experience, this ship and the crew

Cons: The departure time from Ketichikan could have been delayed atleast by an hour. Victoria we visited Butchart garden which was an absolute waste of time and money

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Layout was great, location of food, shopping and exntertainmed excellent.
We are vegeterian, having the Indian Vegeterian Everyday choice for dinner was great.

The only choice missing is popcorn for a relaxed time to watch a movie on the Lido deck. Yo already have pizza, pop and ice-cream.
We were in 5186. The inside space was great, but we had booked the balcony for a purpose and I had explicitly asked how obstructed the view was and was told if I looked down I would not see the water. It was more than that when taking pictures from the balcony the lifeboats were in the way. I would have prefered to spend more to get a ful view if I had known upfront.
The Carnival miracle crew was very friendly and helpful.
Showtime dance and son performances were great. The younger comedian not so much fun. The Video recording Ken made and we purchased was excellent as a momento. Thanks Ken.