Exceeded our Expectations!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: July 01, 2013
Loved it!! This was a first for our cozy family of four (two boys 14 and 10). This trip had the least amount of stress I have ever experienced on a "vacation" as a mother, so I got to have a vacation, too! Awesome!!!!!!!

Yummy food most of the time and choice was great. We can be picky yet there was always something for each of us to make us happy. (No limit on bacon at breakfast, so my sons were delighted!)

Fun, fun, fun! If you can't find something to do at any given moment, then you aren't looking!

Kids loved it!!!

I had two separate spa days and even got my husband in for a treatment. I have never managed to do this on any other vacation including several trips to the Great Wolf Lodge. The kids are truly taken care of and happy! I can relax!!!

This is the strongest point because it made such a difference. Everyone on board was terrific! Our waitstaff was beyond compare and our room guy (not the correct term) was great. Felt like truly personalized service on a boat of 2500+. Nice!

Our room was comfy and just big enough--the balcony was well worth it!

Very cozy and comfy--not a huge amount of room but the space was well-thought out, storage very good, and we never felt like we were falling all over each other, which we have felt in larger hotel rooms.

Pros: Everyone had a wonderful time sometimes all together as a family and sometimes each doing our own thing!

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!