It could have ended better

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

What a pity that 6 days could be spoiled by one person at disembarking the ship... We were a group of seven ... in two cars...with 3 types of boarding requirements.. 1. preferred... a frequent passenger.. 2. Two ladies with a 4 year old boy in tow..  3.. My wife and I ..both seniors  and me requiring a wheel chair to assist in leaving... Group 1 was off in a flash..Group 2 waited a short while ..until their number was called... Group 3 ...(my wife an i ) waited almost 2 1/2 hours because of the stupidity and total ignorance of the procedure by your supposed wheel chair assist person.Even though I have used your line many times in the past, that fact was ignored by your personnel.. A ruder more incompetant person I have not encoutered in my 84 years... Because of her, we will not travel on Carnival again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The food was only warm...Excellent selection ,but only warm