bad experience and bad food

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: September 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Miracle
This was my second cruise and my friends first. I had been telling him how good the first cruise I went on which was Royal Carribbean . Well he wanted to go to Alaska and I talked to the agent and he recommended Carnival Cruise, which I was a little hesitant of but the agent said it got closer to the Glaicers which that was why we were going to see. Well to start off with we never seen our stewart, the food was bad it looked pretty but tasted bad every one on the ship was complaining of the food. the only thing you could get that was good was a hot dog or salad. the food was dried out and tasteless. my friend ate something bad on the third night of the cruise and threw up for two days. the ship looked run down. the furniture had tears in the seats. the floor was buckling and people was tripping and falling because of it. the entertainment was bad. the only shows you had to see was the band playing and some singers. and they were not good. I am up set the agent recommended this ship. I would never recommend carnival cruise. My first cruise was great and I wanted my friends to be a good experience and it was not and I know I won't get him to go on another. Alaska was beautiful and everyone needs to go see it. Don't take carnival take another line.