Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fall Getaway

Sail Date: November 06, 2012

Ship & on board activities were less robust and classy than other cruise lines I have been on. Room steward, Jose Olita, was very helpful and friendly. Absolutely loved our dinner servers Som Boon and Imade Gotra and we enjoyed the couple we had dinner with. We enjoyed the evening shows, and Ethan the comedy show MC. Some of the comedians were disappointing, especially on the return trip (they changed at some point during the trip). I would have enjoyed more food preparation sessions, but mostly the cold hold tubs were a big dissapointment. I had some very good dinners, but also had some mediocre ones in the dining hall.

Pros: warm weather at destinations\, good service\, enjoyed art sale\, loved adult only area

Cons: Food was fare to good\, pools cool & hot tubs cold

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

Always friendly and professional.
Room was nicer than expected - we had been upgraded. Everything was always very clean both in the room\, and all over the ship\, and workers all very pleastn. I wish there had been a bathroom closer to the dining room\, lower level\, but no other issues with the ship layout.
I had some very good dinners\, but also had some mediocre ones in the dining room. The \"cafeteria\" food area was fine and there was a good selection.
Great - no complaints !
I think the cruise was catering to a younger\, family oriented cliental. I would have preferred more adult themed activies - like cooking classes\, computer classes... educational themed events.