Nerve-wracking cruise!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I have been cruising with Carnival since 2005 and have always had a good experience. The Miracle is a lovely ship and I have no problems with staff/crew. My concern is that I think Carnival HQ was negligent and irresponsible in its decision to set sail from NY right into the midst of one of the worst storms ever. All my family members (6 adults) became sick and it was hard for us to enjoy the rest of the cruise since our stomachs never fully recovered.

Pros: staff. I am generally very happy with Carnival cruises and I've been on this ship before. I have no problem with the ship itself. My problems are with Carnival management and its decision to put profit over the well-being of its passengers.

Cons: Carnival was totally irresponsible in not cancelling this cruise. It put all our lives at risk in superstorm Sandy.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!