Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

it was okay............

Sail Date: October 29, 2012

The ship was very clean, our room steward was great along with our waiter. The first 2 nights we didnt have a great waiter but once we found a good one we stuck to using him. dinner desserts were good.

Pros: grand turks

Cons: some service\, food(dinner)\, not enough activities\, language barrier\, staff that was rude. Itineray had to change due to storm\, no san juan or st thomas. Went to Cae canaveral and nassau. I can go to florida anyday. Nassau you get hounded by locals to give you a tour as soon as you disembark

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

the layut of the ship was okay\, but the amount of room wasnt very spacious. For the amount of people that didnt go because hurricane sandy\, activities were full with no seats. I'd hate to see what its like if we were at full capacity. The ship was very clean and rather easy to get around you learned where thing were.
PRime rib equals a ham steak\, dont ever get steak on board or meat it was not quality. dining convienence was fine. Our waiter was great and always had extra food for us. Appetizers were small and I think he knew that so he always had a 2nd one ready.
Staterooms were decent size\, shower was abit smaler than I am used too. Our steward was great\, always was there if you needed something.
Certain staff was worthless were other staff was great. The great staff is what made up for the bad staff.
Same activities everyday. Want to play trivia or bean bag toss again and again???????? The shows in the theatre were good. Like I said before\, seating was a issue.