Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

A Rocking Time

Sail Date: November 06, 2012

It's decor was a mess!! Ugly!!! I had dietary issues, and the hostess, Ilona was fantastic. She was my go between with the cooks. I didn't like seeing all this food in the buffet and I wasn't able to eat any of it. We liked our cabin, we liked the shows. We were disappointed with the excursions. Not worth the prices.

Pros: The crew and the shows

Cons: Daytime activities when you couldn't be lying around outside\,. How much trivia can you play?

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

They were accomodating to my needs. But there are other people who would like to see less salt and sugar in the their foods.
They were very helpful and couldn't do enough for you.
The shows were good but some of the daytime activites like all the trivia games were not.