Disappointed

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
Well this was my second time being on the Carnival Miracle and I was disappointed for many reasons. First, I was not given an opportunity to cancel my cruise because of the weather. Instead I was taken to lousey ports of call.
Second, my statemroom menu was very limited. You could not get a hamburger or chicken finger.
Third, the elevators when they arrive the notification is so soft that you ofen miss the elevator.
Fourth, nightly entertainment was not good at all. They did not play any board games or even do much with the passenger on sea days.. There was no movie on board. I never looked forward to it, because it was sooo bad. The only thing that was good was the comedy punchline.

On the good side the ship was always clean and the cabin steward was great. The anytime dining was fabulous, and we enjoyed it.

Pros: Dining choice and good cabin steward

Cons: Lack of entertainment on Sea Days

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!