Disappointed

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
What can I say I was so disappointed first we had no idea we could have gotten there extra early to take picture of us getting on the ship (which I booked to celebrate my daughter's 25 bday)then once on the ship was all dark & crazy with luggage being taken to rooms at same time that you could go to room very unorganized I have been on other cruises & it was way different, plus the lack of actives was so sad but one plus carinal has the best staff excluding the cruise director of & by the way the captains dinner was not what i expected no picture w/captain really disappointd .

it was okay

not good

the best

Pros: The staff & ports of call

Cons: Very little entaintment

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.