AMAZING CRUISE WILL DO IT AGAIN

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I felt that the ship was well layed out and every themed part of the ship was done beautifuly. The ship was maintained and very clean. Staterooms were very confortable and looked almost new. I had a balcony. Not much to say other than i was very pleased.

Always the food great

Wish they were a lil longer nd had more of a selection of events to go to

Very very nice a lil sarcasticly funny but there stuck on a ship for 5 years i would be too

Need to see it to believe it

I really enjoyed the staterooms

Pros: Loved the ships enviorment and how everything felt. State rooms were fun to come back to every night. honestly the ship as a whole was amazing.

Cons: I have no negitive comments

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!