Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

AMAZING CRUISE WILL DO IT AGAIN

Sail Date: September 27, 2012

I felt that the ship was well layed out and every themed part of the ship was done beautifuly. The ship was maintained and very clean. Staterooms were very confortable and looked almost new. I had a balcony. Not much to say other than i was very pleased.

Pros: Loved the ships enviorment and how everything felt. State rooms were fun to come back to every night. honestly the ship as a whole was amazing.

Cons: I have no negitive comments

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Need to see it to believe it
Always the food great
I really enjoyed the staterooms
Very very nice a lil sarcasticly funny but there stuck on a ship for 5 years i would be too
Wish they were a lil longer nd had more of a selection of events to go to