Best Vacation Ever!!!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 19, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
The ship is majestic. Clean. Well organized and a breeze to navigate.

The staff was INCREDIBLE!!!!! In particular: Ari\, our waiter in the lower level of the main dining room....he is fantastic. Gabriel\, the server from Frankensteins Lab....worth his weight in gold and the 6th deck room steward for room 6114...decorated my room for my birthday and just perfected his service daily....they made my vacation unforgettable.

I had an inside stateroom...it was ample in size and had tremedous closet space.

Pros: I can't say enough about the amazing staff\, service and beauty of this ship!!! It is incredible how hard the staff works at making you happy and they do it always with a smile and kind words!!! Do NOT lose these people Carnival....they are amazing and have made a permanent cruiser out of me!!!!

Cons: Children in the hot tubs.....they shouldnt be in them\, period.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!