Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 11, 2012

I would say go without expectations of anything but having a good time!!

Pros: The salt water pools and sititng in the sun

Cons: Paying full fare because I am a single

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

I could see wear and tear in some places\, there were leaks near the elevators on some floors\, nothing major but it made me wonder. There was also a bit stain on my carpet in my stateroom.
No complaints about the food......if there was something you didn't like there was always something else.
My biggest complaint about my stateroom was smoking. Other people would smoke on their balcony and it would blow into my balcony\, so therefore I seldom went out. Otherwise my room was perfect for me.
Our steward was very rude to my travel mates. He wasn't rude to me but it made me uncomfortable because he would say mean things to them.
I thought the shows were ok\, I've seen better. I don't want to say anything negative because I know the dancers and singers worked hard.