Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful experience

Sail Date: August 18, 2012

This was my husband and I first cruise, and I must say won't be our last. We had a wonderful first experience on board and at the ports of call. We visited Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and the Bahamas.

Pros: All the staff members on board were very helpful and eager to please passengers

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

As a first time cruiser I wanted tips and advise on what to expect\, one of the tips was to remove gratuities that are charged in advance so you dont have to worry about doing it on an individual basis\, well after seeing for my self how hard the staff works on board and how they over extended themself to please passengers\, and how clean they kept that ship\, we felt awfull about it so not only did we added it back\, but we also tiped extra to those waiters who went the extra mile in the dinning area.
It's called the \"Fun Ship\" for a reason\, we had entertainment from the first day at sea until the last. There was something to do all day long although we did not have kids with us we did talk to parents who's kids were involved with Camp Carnival\, what a great idea the kids love it!