Wonderful!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
This was my very first cruise and I was truly surprised with everything. The ship was extremly beautiful and staff was wonderful. Dominic the enterment person made the trip over the top great. All the different activities were wonderful. The food was good, but I do wish the changed the options a little more. I would definately take another cruise.

I wish the food options changed.

Trivia\, Bingo\, Shows were all wonderful!

Dominic was the best employee on the ship. He made my daughter and I laugh and have a blast the entire trip. If I take another cruise I would hope that he was on the ship! He made everything fun!

Great!!

The comfort of the room was great. The TV channel were non existing though

Pros: The entertainment was Perfect with the perfect people!

Cons: I wish the food options change to give more of a varity

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!