Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An Awesome Cruise Adventure!

Sail Date: August 10, 2012

This was our second cruise on the Miracle. As with the last time we had a fantastic trip! We again wound up with the best cabin staff and the best waiters for dinner. We loved Michael and Pacholo as well as the other waiter (Adi-possibly?). Everyone in the Lido dining hall was terrific too. It was a beautiful ship, the decorations were great and the lounges and bars were comfortable.
Would definitely go on another Carnival cruise.

Pros: The staff\, the entertainment\, my balcony room!

Cons: I think the same 3 movies played continuously throughout the trip. Need more of a variety on the free channels.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Pacholo and his crew were the absolute best! Our table was always full of delicious foods. Even if we ordered one thing and said we were thinking of trying something else too - the would bring the other item for the table to share. It was my birthday and they sang to me! They were part of our entertainment package!