Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

fabulous vacation

Sail Date: August 10, 2012

Elegant, floating resort.

Pros: The pools and the activities

Cons: The stateroom

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

The service on this trip was not as good as service on previous carnival cruises. Passing plates to the waiters\, meals delivered to one person while the rest of the table sat and waited are not what I expect in a nice restaurant.
Taking plates and glasses away before they were finished is very annoying. Removing plates before the whole table is finished is very disturbing.
Very disappointed in the size of the stateroom with no balcony. I'll never cruise again in a room without a balcony. The window was hard to see out of and the room was definitely too small for three people.
The housekeepers were outstanding\, hardworking individuals working long days\, long hours but still managing to smile and say hello. Had a major problem with one of the entertainment crew who was helping with the safety drill. He told me to stand in a certain area in the back of the crowd. I couldn't do it due to clostrophobia issues and so I moved. He began to berate me in front of the crowd and then ensued a verbal altercation between him and me. I don't believe any guest who is paying the kind of prices that we pay to cruise should be subjected to verbal abuse from the staff.
Many different activities which were a lot of fun.