Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a skimpy cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

ship is nice, but unremarkable.

Pros: an indoor, comfortable place to smoke my pipe

Cons: skimpy shows, small selection at buffet

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

unlike the other ships I've sailed on there are no specialty restaurants (except for a steakhouse at $70 extra charge per couple), buffet was split into 5 separate areas requiring a lot of walking to fill your plate, sodas not availeble at buffet, long lines at buffet, main dining room very nice with good menu.
ping pong and mini-golf were outside on an upper deck where the wind made playing impossible when at sea. Three of the shows were cheap time wasters using passengers to perform. All other cruises I've taken have had only professional entertainment. This is cheap.
except the tv was on a shelf about forehead height and protruding over the desk so that my wife and I hit our heads several times. had to put a rollrd up towel there to cushion the impacts.