Loved it! June 7-15th 2012

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I would absolutely recommend sailing from NY City on the Carnival Miracle.It's a mid-sized ship and extremely easy to get to know and to navigate. The food in both the Horatio food buffet/court was excellent and the Bacchus dining room never disappointed us.The service everywhere on board was beyond excellent, the staff is well trained and work harder than any I've seen.Our stateroom was an interior room which we've never done before. Usually we have a stateroom with a balcony.I was surprised at the amount of storage and how utterly quiet it was. We spent less time in the stateroom and enjoyed more of the ships activities.We had great weather, no big waves.Relaxed a lot on the adult Serenity deck.It's great and no little kids. I can't wait until next June for another cruise out of NY on the Miracle.

we never ate anywhere that wasn't absolutely great

Plenty to do on the ship, activities galore

I just can't say enough good things about this marvelous staff of people.

The Miracle is due for a refurbishing next Jan and it'll be spectacular.

We loved our interior stateroom, deck 7 room 7278

Pros: Sailing out of NY was incredible. The Service on board was impeccable.

Cons: The casino, their slots just sucked up money without paying out.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!