Great Vacation

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I would probably not recomend this particular ship, however I have cruised Carnival in the past and feel they have much nicer ships.

Ports of Call were wonderful!

I was disappointed in the staff, very few were friendly.

Cleanliness needed much attention, decor seemed very outdated.

We had an obstructed view balcony which I would recomend to anyone, size was fine. Our stateroom steward was awesome, our room was cleaned every time we left and returned.

Pros: Ports of call, we visited Grand Turks, Half Moon Cay and Nassau

Cons: Was not impressed with the Miracle, it was an older ship and was in need of some renovations desperately. I cruised Carnival Pride in its first year of sailing and it was amazingly beautiful and I also cruised Norwegien Gem and that too was amazing.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.