Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great time!

Sail Date: May 14, 2012

I liked the ship. Each room was themed ex: mad hatters lounge-alice in wonderland theme.frankensteins lab the club was a lot of fun and the dj was excellent! The dining room kind of reminded me of a diner or something because it wasnt nearly as fancy as Royal Caribbean or Princess, but I didnt really care about the decor..service was excellent both in dining room & our room.

Pros: Service was excellent our room was cleaned 2 or 3 times per day. Every person on the ship was personsble and helpful!

Cons: Food was better on royal caribbean but overall we had a great time!

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

There were some fun activities like the hairy chest contest, the deck party, the comedians were great but at times we felt bored. We also had some bad weather so maybe that put a damper on things.
Ship was kept very clean!
We had an oceanview room which was bigger than I had expected. We were fortunate to be on deck 1 rivieria, so we didnt experience "sea sickness". We got to see the atlantic ocean as well as great views from our room!
One night we had slept through dinner completely so we got deli food on deck #9. It was delicious! I was saying to my bf how I wanted a cookie for dessert but there werent any left. A worker overheard me and brought me a plate of several cookies, which was very nice. The staff is very accommodating of your personal needs.
although there was a variety of food on the ship, I was not impressed. We had anytime dining so I think our food was reheated. I would recommend the 815 dining because I think they make the food fresh. I will say if you want a hot bite to eat go up to deck 9 & they had pizza, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs & french fries.