An average cruise for the money we spent

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
Not very happy with this Carnival "Miracle" ship. It was an ok average cruise. We thought with an 8 day cruise we would get a balcony room with the 3 of us in 1 room (myself, husband & 9 yr. old son). Then get another next door balcony room for my parents. To say it was tight is putting it mildly. The picture they have online REALLY needs to be updated (even the size specs). Not correct. The service was poor. Room always lacked something from towels to you name it. The food was good on certain days and just average to cold on others. Nothing outstanding except the Stekhouse dinner we paid extra for.This was my parents first Carnival experience. As my dad put it "if you never cruised before, I guess you would think this is how it is supposed to be, you would not know better". Well we have definitely been on better. Not impressed.

Very average food. Room service was not good. Coffee or tea was always cold in the morning for delivery.

OK entertainment. Last 2 nights were the best.

They got it right here! My son had fun when he attended! Great job!

People were friendly

Ship ok. Casino was small. Everything was easy to find.

Not happy with our room! Room was sooo tight. Bathroom was not very clean on check in. When you have to touch things up at the get go- I guess that was a bad sign right here!

Pros: The food was good 4 out of 8 days

Cons: Not the best service. Rooms need to be updated.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.