Relaxing Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

2 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 27, 2012
Ship: Carnival Miracle
Pleasant shot vacation and great service on the ship. One complaint I have and that is regarding the medical service. I had cut my forehead about 2-inch (not deep). I called the nurse around 11PM and she was acting funny and wanted to charge me $50 dollors to take a look at it and maybe clean it. That didn't make any sense to me especially I was charged $140 insurance fee upfront.

It would be great to auto-let relevant activity to relevant people (e.g., babies activity to people with babies, senior activity to seniors etc...) and some how alert them ahead of the game.

Read previous comment.

Great staff as a whole... Continiously smilling and ready to help.

Pros: Great food

Cons: Medical Service

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!