Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Had a wonderful time

Sail Date: October 05, 2011

I was amazed at the impressive size of the ship, it was HUGE. However, I would prefer a more subdued and elegant style of decor. The Miracle is more comic book decor, obviously more desirable for kids as opposed to adults. The staff was wonderful, very easy to talk to and informative. The entertainment was decent but not all the comics were that great. I would have enjoyed more variety in taking courses that were free. I found that anything worth doing or seeing on the ship had a supplementary charge attached to it. I can see how a cruise can become VERY EXPENSIVE very quickly.

Pros: Friendly staff, decent food

Cons: weak coffee in buffet restaurant & they didn't have any magazines & newspapers, which I would have enjoyed reading.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

I would have enjoyed eating the quality of food that they served at Nick & Nora's everyday but without that $30 additional charge.
It was ok but certain activities had $$ amounts attached to it.
It's just that comic book decor is not my style other than that it was lovely.
Everything in this area met all our expectations.
I got tips of what to do, where to shop "like the locals".
Loved the shopping and the beach but we would have enjoyed a 2 day stopover, especially since we missed out on Half Moon Cay.
Grand Turk Island
It started to rain so didn't get much opportunity to explore.