Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Welcomed Breather

Sail Date: October 05, 2011

This was an early birthday present for my husband and I could not have reserved a better experience for him. The availabilty of our needs was just a few steps away. Reserving the late dinner seating allowed us to experience a initmate atmosphere even though there were other diners. Since this was the first time he had sailed I now have him hooked with him asking where are we going next year. The laid back atmosphere allowed us to get a well deserved break from the rat race.

Pros: Laid back atmosphere

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Great for two people and we had a good night's sleep even when we had the ocean rolling from a storm.
Very efficient staff who was in and out of the stateroom in no time at all leaving clean and fresh.
Grand Turk Island
Since I was only able to experince the shopping district it was adequate but my husband went snorkeling and totally enjoyed himself.