Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Loved the cruise

Sail Date: August 26, 2011

The cabin was always clean and comfortable and the steward was helpful and considerate. There was always something to do. There was an adults only pool so those of us who didnt have children could go there. Once again, the hostess in the Baccus dining room was absolutely wonderful. Her name was Eva and she saw to my specific dining needs with great consideratioln and always stopped by to make sure I was satisfied.

Pros: the hostess in the dining room, Eva, was absolutely wonderful

Cons: Couldnt land at the private island due to the hurricane

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Hopefully, I will get the 3,000 miles I was promised by United.
I have very specific needs (I am a vegan) and they were talem care of.
very comfortable, clean and with a wonderful steward.
Everyone we met was extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone had a smile and a greeting.
Excellent entertainment, especially the band that played at Frankie and Johnnys and the comedians.
Grand Turk Island
Excellent beach right off the ship. Also, Margaritaville was fun and free. They had music, a pool, and it was possible to shop with a credit card.
Don't Miss: We went snorkling with our own snorkles from the beach.
We had a wonderful guide whom we met after we disembarked at the island who, for $25 a person took us all around the island, gave excellent explanations, made stops for sightseeing and picture taking and was a pleasure to be with.
Don't Miss: