Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

amazing service

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

Room Type: Suite

This was my second time travelimg with carnival and my 4th cruiseing experiance... over all I have a great time because I try to not let the little hickups get to me...the staff was amazing on 2 seperate occations casino managment sent strawberries and bottles of wine...and in the casino they were always offering free drinks (which was nice but when you already have one in your hand its anoying)...

Pros: all the employees were so nice, cosino sent giftas to our room by surprise

Cons: the steak house didnt really seem worth the $30 a person, there also were not too many activities that cought my interest

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Decor was dated..but then again isn't it in every cruise ship and hotel... I considered the ship to be very clean...the only thing that bothered me about the stateroom was that the toilet backed up, and it was difficult to get the wirlpool tub to work.
I had a mini suite... there was more then enought room to spread out...with 2 seperate closets when getting ready my spouse and I were not in eachothers ways... our room had a balcony which the door didn't stay open on its own (I like having fresh air in my room...and a wall to wall windo that looked over a staircase so we had to keep the curtians closed...letting little light in...