Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not such a great experience

Sail Date: July 09, 2011

We recently sailed on the miracle and let me tell you there was not one friendly staff member to be found. They all seemed annoyed at the buffet area like we were not supposed to be there. My daughter asked one of the waiters for a spoon and he told her to get up and find it over there. the lines for pizza was way to long and not worth it. the crew always looked annoyed.

Pros: shows

Cons: rooms food

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

the restaurant was ok our waiters were very friendly in the restaurant waiters were the best part of the cruise.
stateroom were ok, comfort of beds ok
could be better and more kid friendly
public bathrooms were very dirty, they took forever to clean off tables, I even cleaned the table off myself a couple of times.
No one knew what was going on, could not depend on any staff to direct you in the right place, had to ask other passnegers
kids did not enjoy