Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

2nd time on the Miracle.....

Sail Date: July 01, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The embarkation was a NIGHTMARE this time around; my husband needed a wheelchair and there were none to be found. The ship was also late getting into the terminal because of a nother ship's delay so were just sitting around for hours. However, once we were on the ship things improved greatly. If this was my first cruise I would have been highly disappointed with the embarkaton process.

Pros: Nick and Nora's

Cons: Nassau needs to be dropped from this itinerary.....

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Our room steward and dinner waiter were both awesome!
We liked the fact that the kids from Camp Carnival were in one of the shows, made it very memorable for all.
The pool area could use some updating but overall the ship is beautiful and laid out very nicely.
Loved the food esspcially the desserts.
We were told we had an obstructed view and didn't expect much but when we got onto our balcony our view was not obstructed at all! Just a small portion of the top of the lifeboat was below us.
Couldn't drag our 8 year old away, she made lots of friends and did loads of fun stuff.
Grand Turk Island
Plenty of chairs and room at the pool.
This place is a DUMP. The locals are too aggressive, practically threatening you to "take a tour" with them or braid your hair. I do not like being pounced on the minute you get through the gate. I didn't feel safe or comfortable and we were traveling with my much older parents who were also intimidated.