Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful time

Sail Date: May 30, 2011

We recently sailed out of NYC on Carnival Miracle....We had a great time...The food and entertainment was exceptional. The ship was immaculate, although since I'm used to a suite....I found the balcony room a little small. I really enjoyed our balcony even though we spent a lot of time on the back pool deck of the ship. The balcony was a wonderful quite and peaceful respit from all the people and activities. We were very skeptical about "Half Moon Cay", the private island/beach....but, what a wonderful beach day !!! I wished we could have stayed there another day. All in all...a very enjoyable vacation....I'd definitely good again. Parking at the peer in NYC was a bit expensive...but well worth the money for the convenience.

Pros: food and entertainment

Cons: No formal Captain's Night

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!