Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

THE MIRACLE NEEDS SOME TLC

Sail Date: March 03, 2011

The Miracle needs a face lift. This was my second trip on the Mirace, and I do like the size, but I really did notice how much this Ship needs some TLC. The Rugs were stained , the walls and elevator doors were scarched and aged. It's a nice Ship and love the size (don't care for the mega size ships), but please put some updates and care into her.....she really needs it!

Pros: The Steak House

Cons: The Casino Dealers were not friendly at all

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

The Waiters were wonderful, but if the Casino Dealers are wondering why they aren't getting tipped, it because they have ZERO personality. That statement isn't coming from a person how loss money, just one that wanted to have a good time playing cards with her frinds - they dealers didn't help that to happen. Some didn't even say good luck or introduce themselves. When they stopped thanking us for tips, I stopped giving them.