Cold, Tired and Glad to be Home

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2010
It was cold on this ship. Even with people complaining about how cold it was, nothing was done. We asked our room stewart to fix our temp so we could turn off the A/C- no luck. Asked to fix our remote for TV, told just to push it down harder. Room was very nice but cold. Food in main dining area was not much better than fancy looking FAST food. With exception of a couple of items, very disappointing and not worth waiting till 8:15 to eat for. The buffet line was okay and as standard buffet with a variety of choices much better than main dining room.
Staff in the Fun shoppes (jewerly area) looked down on costumers. One did something, in my world she would have been fired on the spot for. Dont expect much from staff with exception of some of the bar tenders, photo takers, and waiters (Earl), the Cruise director, and Sparkles. I heard many complaints on the ship from other long time cruises as well so I know my feelings were not alone. Would not take this ship again.

Pros: My Waiter, The artwork, neatness of ship, ease of debarking

Cons: food, many staff, entertainment, prices, temperature

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.