this was a good cruise; not the greatest

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 03, 2010
This was a good cruise; not the greatest.
The ship was nice ; always very clean .
The services from some waiters in the buffet area were not too desirable.
More than once I noticed that some waiters will rushed or skip a black person to serve a white person . One example: this waiter passed by me 5 times ; did not take a look at me and my dirty tray and went to this lady sitting by and ask her can I take your dirty tray away for and the lady said "i am not done yet' and he still did not take my tray.Believe me I am not a fussy person so I took my dirty tray myself but I don't like to witness these kind of stupidity.

it's a small island but the tourist area is wonderful
Because of the storm we got to Curacao on Sunday instead of Monday so most of the stores were closed or closed early.
Don't Miss: The floating bridge
We went to La Romana instead but this place has nothing to offer .To me this was a waste of time.
Don't Miss: nothing to see
Everything was great

Pros: the cleanliness

Cons: The services from some waiters in the buffet area

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!