Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing Cruise!!!

Sail Date: September 04, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was amazing! I loved the atmosphere and everyone who worked on the ship made me feel very comfortable! My daughter enjoyed herself very much as well...she loved Pinnochio's Club, she already misses her friends she made there! I am already planning another trip for same time next year and I'm bringing a few more along with us. It truly was an amazing experience and I think I would want to do it every year if I am able!

Pros: I loved Karaoke with Tabby!!! & Todd from Sam's Piano Bar!

Cons: I didn't really enjoy Nassau, other than that I loved everything else!

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Loved Todd from Sam's Piano Bar.....and Tabby from Karaoke. She is so great and funny! She was one of the best Hostess' I know!!
My daughter enjoyed herself! She tells me she can't wait to go back!
I truly loved Casy, He was always pleasant and had a nice big smile for us. Our room always felt comfy and homey in the evening! If I do come on Carnival next year I do hope to have him again...What a pleasure!
I loved the lobster tail! I loved the combination of food throughout and I tried escargo for the first time and loved it! Taste just like chicken!
I loved the bed! Felt like home, and my balcony was heaven sent! The view well worth it and it was just right for the two of us! I miss it so much right now, I can't wait for the next experience. Carnival rocks!
It was amazing how everyone on staff had a smile on their faces! I don't think I had a bad experience with anyone on staff..was so nice to see smiling faces all over.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I don't know what to say! It was just as amazing as Grand Turk...the entertainment was wonderful and Margaritaville is a must see again!
Grand Turk Island
I wanted to hide and stay on this island!! I was amazed with the beach and how beautiful the water was!! I went snooba diving and that was incredible! Our instructor was so helpful and amazing! Talked us through it all and ensured us a good time! I can't wait to see it again!!
Honestly was not my favorite, It was too touristy. I felt uncomfortable with people watching us while our stuff lay on the beach and we lay in the water. I didn't even enjoy shopping here.