Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Fabulous Trip

Sail Date: June 24, 2010

The ship is beautiful, spacious and clean!

Pros: The Ship, The food, The staff, The Ports

Cons: Not enough time in ports for me and Instrumental Music by the pool.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

Great variety but often scheduled at the same times so I missed some I would have liked to attend. Some different options as far as craft classes would be on my wish list.
Beautifully decorated, spacious and clean!
Of the 18 cruises I've been on this food topped them all.
More than enough room for the three of us and I was amazed at the amount of storage. Nice size bathroom was a plus. A balcony is well worth the extra.
The staff were all friendly which makes a huge difference in the quality of the trip.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Watching as we pulled in and docked. Beautiful!
Grand Turk Island
My favorite port! Beautiful as we pulled in and beautiful when we got off the ship.
Don't Miss: The beach, shopping & Margaritaville!
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Don't Miss: I enjoyed the scenery and shopping.