A Fabulous Trip

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 24, 2010
Ship: Carnival Miracle
The ship is beautiful, spacious and clean!

Of the 18 cruises I've been on this food topped them all.

Great variety but often scheduled at the same times so I missed some I would have liked to attend. Some different options as far as craft classes would be on my wish list.

The staff were all friendly which makes a huge difference in the quality of the trip.

Beautifully decorated, spacious and clean!

More than enough room for the three of us and I was amazed at the amount of storage. Nice size bathroom was a plus. A balcony is well worth the extra.

Don't Miss: Watching as we pulled in and docked. Beautiful!
My favorite port! Beautiful as we pulled in and beautiful when we got off the ship.
Don't Miss: The beach, shopping & Margaritaville!

Don't Miss: I enjoyed the scenery and shopping.

Pros: The Ship, The food, The staff, The Ports

Cons: Not enough time in ports for me and Instrumental Music by the pool.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!