Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

mixed reviews from a first time cruiser

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

first of all, let me say, overall, i had a great time, but, i think that had more to do with me and my family being together, and exploring new islands, and it had very little to do with the ship and its crew.

my first impression was, walking into my room with my bags, opening all of the drawers to see the kind of room i had for my things, and i found ******A DIRTY PAIR OF WOMENS UNDERWEAR***** ... wow, are you kidding my, how do you miss something like that? i didnt get too upset at the time, things happen... stuff gets overlooked, and i understand.. what really upset me, is that it took 4 days for someone to call me, and there solution, was to credit me 14.00 $ i laughed. the 14$ was based on a percentage of my first days stay in the room... i dont know where they came up with this number... but either way, its funny!
On a bright housekeeping note, they did a great job for the rest of my stay. my wife and daughter had a separate room (i snore) and the housekeeper, supapon (Sue) was amazing, my daughter spit up two nights in a row on the bed,and sue couldnt have been cooler about it, she hopped right out of bed and changed our sheets! thats not the only thing she did that was above and beyond her job description, but to be short, she was great!
now, lets get to the gonna keep this very short they were awful, they messed up time and again, they would often "forget" to pay out people in roulette, im not going to get into every little thing they did wrong, but if i described everything, you would be disgusted!

Pros: had a great time with my family, and a select few of the staff were amazing!

Cons: my first day, i found DIRTY UNDERWEAR in my room!!! (and thats not all)

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

the only person that was amazing was my wifes housekeeper, but this is my review
started off with dirty underwear!! ewwww... but they made up for it by being very thorough for the rest of the trip!
food was very good most of the time!
the decor is over the top!!! there was everything from greek themes, to frankenstein.